Can you believe it? Yeah-neither can we!
She is on the Middle School Basketball Team.
Another sport she loves and is good at!
Her Coach ROCKS!
Just got done with County and State Fair.
She does Horse 4H
This year she rode her daddy's horse,
"Ranger"
He was a knot-head when it came to
showing up and performing.
So they pretty much came home with...
NOTHING!
Next Year ;)
4 comments:
I can't believe it either; sometimes I have to remind myself that she's not the little 6 year old at my wedding!! Oh I love this girl!
how are you? wow! your family is growing and expanding like crazy! congrats to all of their successes! you are probably so proud. checking in with leslie's blog... it sounds like you guys spend a lot of time together. that is great! take care!
p.s. walka-walka-walka@blogspot.com
She is growing up super fast.
Sadie baby girl you are so cute. I want you to know I love and miss your sweet smile and fun personality. I didn't see piano mentioned in any of the things you are doing!!! I sure hope you are still playing the piano. You are a gifted girl with many talents.
Love you Sadie
Post a Comment