Friday, September 19, 2008

WOOooo WHOoooo




Us Mom's (me and Sheila) & myLeanna
We Did It! YaY!
;D

6 comments:

Royce and Deanne Wooly said...

WooHoo YeeHaw! that is crazy, what are you doing? that is so fun that you are trying to damage yourself so creatively! I love you and I love to see you are blogging too, who would've thought that we could keep up with each other this way? Love ya Deannie

leslie mae said...

Mom!!! You ROCK!!! Thanks again for letting Trav tag along; he is literally on cloud 9! You couldn't have given him a better birthday present; I think he's still in shock! Love you!!!!

Matt and Serenity Stewart said...

I wish I could talk my husband into doing that!!!

Jennifer said...

Hey Leslie's Cool Mom! You probably don't remember me but I am Jen Sorensen (married to Kiel/Leslie's sis-in-law) Just wanted to say that I love reading your blog!

Betsy said...

Anita I was gonna say you ROCK & saw that Leslie already said it-anyway it is TRUE. I'm jealous-I always wanted to do that-but since I managed to break my shoulder on a London sidewalk yesterday (NOT kidding) right down on the ground, I think those days are over for me! So I'm taking great vicarious pleasure in your exploit. Lili says to add that it took me 10 min to write this with my left hand. Love, Betsy

Kaspermania said...

Anita I'm so glad to say you are one of my crazier friends.....who else do I know that would jump out of a perfectly good airplane? I wish I were that brave....
It's so nice to keep up with your family with blog. Modern technology keeps us in touch around the world!! yee haa!!!!
Leslie's babe looks adorable..How many grandchildren now????
Love you and Merry Christmas